Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Prophetic am I

As most people know and remember, my screen name and username for a lot of things is Malachi. Always liked it, was talked into keeping it by Mike and Alan a while back when I thought it was cool to change my screen names every month. Well, Sunday at church, they read from the book of Malachi. And I knew then, things were going to go well. And they have! My fantasy football team creamed the guy I was playing, my portfolio got printed incorrectly at Staples, so they didn't charge me the $86 I was going to have to pay, but I can salvage about half the job, so that'll cut my costs in half. And I'm not sure of anything else at the moment, but I figure 2 good things is better than no good things. :) Oh, and I was Harry Potter for Halloween. Pics forthcoming...

No comments: