Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Slow Down Already!!

OK! All Right!! I Get It! Life is fast paced and we all need to get things done, but damn! This is getting goofy. Luckily I've got the weekend away with Bea up in Lancaster starting tomorrow. Fun, sun (though bitter cold, may snow tonight), and she's paying for it. :p Sort of a birthday/Valentine's day gift. And her gift from me is lingerie. Which I guess means it's a gift for myself, but as long as she's happy with it, *cha-ching* Baby!! So. Things will be good this weekend. ;) Hope yours is too.

P.S. No more GTA3. Bea and I had a big blowout about what it means for society in general when we buy in to games like GTA. And while I would really like to play it, she makes some valid arguments on her end. So peace reigns once again in the Spalding/Ackley household. And I'm playing sesame street games. Rock on Grover!!! *sigh*

3 comments:

Tessa said...

Welcome to the world of compromise. :)

Anonymous said...

Gosh she's good (:

Mike said...

I just read your blog and find it inquisitive. You may find my armpit hair interesting.

If I were in person I could make this "whipped" sound effect much more effecitvely. ker-swish!! WHIPPED!! Love ya ;)