Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Yeah. So I've been EXTREMELY lazy about this the last few days. I wanted to write something, since I actually did stuff this weekend, but just didn't feel up to typing. So now I have to type even more to catch up!!! I went down to the beach Friday night in a huge rain storm, and of course, my windshield wipers weren't working right, I was driving in a place i didn't know that well with ALL THIS FUCKING CONSTRUCTION going on, and i had to pee like it was going to come out my eyeballs!! So I took care of what I could first, then made the rest of the journey to aunt jeanette's beach house. Stayed for a few hours the next day to do some PR for my t-shirt design, then came home. And managed to get my nose sunburned in just over an hour in the sun. ugh. sunscreen, must remember the sunscreen. So I played golf with the guys on Sunday, and was paired with my brother, which is usually a volatile combination. But I had the best round of my life I think, and we both walked away with $40 each! HUZZAH!! Now it's on to Kentucky for the Derby. I leave tomorrow night and will stay till Monday. And the best part is I'll get in for free!! I'll be able to go anywhere in the complex during the derby, even millionaire's row, which is where all the celebrities go!! Must have camera handy!! But fear drunk people when I go to the infield. I shall cross my fingers and hope for the best. :)

No comments: