Saturday, September 10, 2005

REALLY Deep Thoughts

I have come to the conclusion that I am not a multi-tasker by nature. Oh, I may force myself to do a couple of things at once during working hours; like listen to someone speak and write what they say down, but I obviously can't think and do something else at the same time. Or do that something else in conjunction with anything else without thinking. I was driving home from therapy the other night, thoughts flying around in my head, and before I knew it, I was home. I don't even remember making turns, changing lanes, anything!! Thank god for automatic pilot.

In a bit of interesting news, it seems my past is finally catching up to me. In the few short months I have been working at the flooring company, I have run into more people from my past than I did in the 25 years I've lived in the 2nd smallest state in the union. My old scout master, the wife of my cousin's asshole dad, the son of my parents' best friends from their early days together, and the younger sister of a girl I was in grade school with. She's married and has 2 kids!! Sheesh!! But in each case, it was good times and good memories, which I feel is a good thing. :) It's all good.

No comments: