Thursday, July 20, 2006

MMMMmmmmm......Liqour!

So if you are bored some night and want to get creatively drunk. Try a caramel candy apple!

1/2 Cup Sour Apple Pucker
1/2 Cup Butterscotch Schnapps
2 Tablespoons Triplesec

Everything should be freezer cold and you may want to cut it with a bit of water if you don't like the thickness of the drink (it gets to be like the consistency of cough syrup) but YUMMY YUM!!

I thought about adding a section in my sidebar for "What I'm Drinking" but decided that would make me out to be much more of an alcoholic than I can claim to be. :) So you'll have to content yourself with making you own drinks. I would suggest the WebTender. ( http://www.webtender.com ) It's a great website that can be constantly updated and has any kind of drink you can think of, from party punches to shots to cocktails, you name it. The part I like is the section "In My Bar" You tell it what you have in the fridge (or the cupboard, you can tell it you have cayan pepper if you want) and it will give you a list of drinks that you can make with you selections. The one drawback is that it assumes you already have things like lemon peels and lime wedges, so maybe you should pick some up before going home to be Uber-creative. :)

No comments: