Friday, July 07, 2006

Wow. Been a while.

Ok. It's been a while. Some highlights;
  • Got my first professional paycheck for artwork via Mike's geocaching coin dealio.
  • My cousin got married and has moved to Fort Worth, Texas. *sniffle*
  • My sister's bridal shower was marred by the fact that half of her fiance's family wasn't invited. So she gets another shower. This one not a surprise. :)
  • WE BOUGHT A HOUSE. This is the big one of course. It was a horrible mess, what with the mortgage company screwing everything up left and right. We actually did a dry settlement, which means we signed the papers, but the money didn't get wired until the next day. So we moved all of our stuff in on Thursday, slept on the floor in the old apartment, and actually stayed at the house on Friday. So now we are moved in, settling ourselves some, and basically trying to make a life. Rah!

So I'm going to try and update this thing from time to time. I really want to. We won't have internet service at the house till Monday ( I could go on for days about how these utility companies screw the hell out of you on a regular basis, but I won't waste your time with it) so it'll be a few days before I can post anything else. I'm going to see Superman tonight, which I heard is a pretty good movie, and I'll hopefully be getting the last disc of the first season Lost sometime next week, so I can wrap that up (I'm a Netflix junkie now). Then it's on to the first season of 24!! Love that show!

By the way. Check this out! It's the funniest Star Wars parody I've seen yet!

No comments: