Tuesday, June 22, 2004

If there is such a thing as someone's double, I think I've found Jenn's (My ex-fiancee') This girl doesn't look or sound like Jenn, but she talks, acts, thinks, and pretty much does everything the way Jenn used to. Very opinionated about everything, doesn't want to make decisions, but loves to criticize yours, and has a nasty habit of pointing out everything you do wrong and laughing at it. I'm still trying to give her the benefit of the doubt, but she is falling dangerously close to that line where I can't even fathom something long term with her. It'd be too much like living in hell. But I'll do her. Don't get me wrong. As long as I've been without, I think I'm due for a little action. And that might sound like an asshole thing to say, but I think I've been on this end of the stick long enough. Time to enjoy the comforts of a woman for a while. And don't fret for her. If she's anything like Jenn, she needs to be taken down a notch or two anyway from that pedestal she's on.

P.S. Yes, I'm an asshole, but fuck it. Gotta be sometime.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ouch :(