Sunday, June 13, 2004

Yes, it has been a while, hasn't it. That's what happens when your computer gets a virus that shuts the fucker down, then when you restart it, it has all these critical function errors. Huzzah. fuckers. So I'm using the old computer here and there, and figured now might be a good time to post something. PLayed golf today. You get one heck of a workout when you take 104 shots. :p And my brother's 30th birthday is Tuesday. We're supposed to be surprising him with a trip to see the Phillies in the new ballpark, though I don't see why we can't just tell him outright and go. oh well. I need to scrounge up some cash to pay for his ticket. I think that would be something nice. let everyone else try and get him drunk. :p And I'm running now. Not like now, now. But every night. For about 45 minutes or so. Usually I just do about two circuits around the neighborhood and the park. That pretty much does me in as it is. :p Some day I might lose weight. Have to go eat revioli now though. LOL

No comments: