Thursday, June 17, 2004

Went to the Italian Festival tonight. Had a good time. Went with my uncle, met up with some family, but he and I basically walked around and ran into people we knew, ate some food, drank some spirits, and really just did what us Italians do. Mingle. We're minglers. ;P Saw some cute girls, and dodged raindrops. All in all a good time. I like running into people I know. Makes me fell like I'm a part of something. And I guess that's what it's really all about. Even people you don't like. I ran into our financial advisor, who I think is a prick and not very good at his job, but I'm sure he liked that I came up and said somethng (since he was alone with his wife and looked like he could use the conversation) and I liked that I knew someone there. Of course after that I ran into like 50 people, but you have to start somewhere. :p

No comments: