Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Well, life is just fucking roses sometimes. :) I mean, how I manage not to get fired is beyond me. Had another difference the other day, but they decided it was a recovery of a difference from a couple weeks ago. Which it obviously wasn't, but these women love me way too much to let me go. MWAHAHAHAH!!! Of course this also means I've had a serious craving for alcohol the last week or so. I've had some beers, but I think I've managed pretty well. Then this whole fucking woman thing. I've decided internet women are worse then the ones you meet at bars. These chicks have no time for dicking around and get mad if you're not their boyfriend by the third date. And god forbid you should be on time!! They say call. I call, no one's home. Then they have the fucking gall to ask me what I've been up to. FUCKING TRYING TO CALL YOU WHORE!!! Agh!! Oh well. Gives me time to paint. Too bad I don't paint angry anymore. It's all children's book stuff now. huzzah.

No comments: