Friday, August 13, 2004

Met a girl this week during my teller training classes. Too bad she works and lives in Jersey. I figure she's about an hour away from me as it is right now. That wouldn't be too horrible, but having to pay tolls on the Jersey Turnpike every time I go to see her just seems either A.) extremely desperate, or B.) extremely expensive just to get some ass. She is pretty cool though. Of course, as the older I get, the more likely it is that the women I meet will already have children. This is one of those cases. She has a little baby boy. How cute. Too bad I can't afford that shit! LOL! So here I am, somewhat poor, but will soon be working at Waldenbooks again, which means I can pay off some shit, save up for vacations (ie. Mike's wedding next year and various other trips) and save some money in general. It's not good going from paycheck to paycheck. Just FYI. ;)

No comments: