Monday, August 30, 2004

Things seem to be back to normal so to speak as I have been doing some working out, eating right, and working on the art. Don't you just wish the things you want and need would just magically appear instead of having to go through all of that nasty business of having to work for them?!! Though I guess I wouldn't appreciate them nearly as much if I didn't have to put all the work in. I just hope it's not all in vain. I mean, I have skills and abilities and a good head on my shoulders, but this whole art thing needs to work out or I would have wasted some serious time for nothing. And then it comes back to not being in a negative frame of mind. And I'm really not. I honestly believe this will all work out for me in some form or fashion. I just don't feel any other way. But, in a realistic sense, I do have to think about what to do if it falls through. Too bad I'm thinking of it all working out. :p

No comments: