Wednesday, May 18, 2005

blah

Just the usual day in, day out crap going on. Nothing spectacular. I may be switching jobs again, unless the one I am at right now ponies up some serious cash for my services. I went from being a helper guy to office manager in less time then it takes to rip a fart. So that's been kind of grating on me. But the boss man did take myself and the other guys in the office to the Capital Grille last night. It's a super nice steak joint in Philly. I took it upon myself to have the porterhouse, because I figure if I'm going to have steak, I might as well do it right! So I did. And today I'm not eating at all to make up for the gorging that I put on yesterday. ( I also had donuts and sweetened coffe for breakfast and a horrible lunch of fast food, so it's not like I only had one meal of bad stuff) But I'll probably end up eating something sooner or later as my stomach is saying "You bastard! Don't tease me like this!"

1 comment:

Lauren said...

My rule of thumb: 3 good, 1 bad. 3 good meals to 1 bad meal, 3 good days to 1 bad day, etc.

Don't starve yourself. It's not worth it.