Monday, May 02, 2005

You know you have a problem when....

...you sit in your car after an interview and wonder whether or not you were staring at the interviewer's cleavage for more then 5 seconds. And if the interviewer noticed it or not. Or if you did it more then the 3 or 4 times you remember doing it. God it's tough being a man!! It's not like she even had a big bosom or anything. I'm guessing it's engrained in my psyche. Probably in every man's psyche. If you see skin, look. Don't just look though. Stare. But don't stare, ogle! Now I doubt this had any bearing on my interview, as we pretty much decided I should contact them in November (it's a teaching job at the local art college, and they already have the next semester wrapped up), but you just have to wonder if she noticed!! Gah!

Another nice thing that did happen today is I found out it was just a faulty connection in my car's steering column, so it took them about 2 minutes to fix it!! Rah! So all I have to pay is the $45 for the tow job to my uncle's shop. Much better then the $600 I thought I was going to be paying.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

You're such a boy! You crack me up.