Saturday, August 20, 2005

Moving Day

Lots of stuff happening today. If you pay attention to my sidebar at all, you will notice that I have started a new book that does not have "Star Wars" in the title. That is because I have finally finished the 20-odd book long New Jedi Order series. It was a great series. lots of twists and turns, along with some surprises I never thought the series was capable of until I read it. So I've moved on there. I've also bought a new car. Couldn't pass up the deal I got, as it was $4,000 cheaper than the Blue Book price for it. So hopefully I won't be paying many repair costs in the near future. Just monthly car payments. :p Oh well. The peeps at the house wanted my old car as the backup in case someone needs to use a car when theirs breaks down. So I was going to have to replace it regardless. Now I have a 2004 Oldsmobile Alero. Nice car. basically the same as my pontiac, only newer. Yum! And I now have high speed internet. granted, I didn't get the deal I wanted ($20 a month forever) but I'll be paying the same for a cable connection that I currently pay for dial up. So I can't complain. Now I just have to pay all these new monthly bills! Gah!!!

No comments: