Sunday, August 28, 2005

The weather's changed

I only get sick twice a year. When the weather goes from cold to warm in the Spring, and it goes from hot to cool in the Fall. So I now have a sinus issue that's been going on since Friday. Today it comes with a side of headache. Could be worse though. It doesn't put me out of commission like other people, and at least one nostril isn't clogged up, so I don't have to breath through my mouth!

In other news, we had our fantasy football draft yesterday. Things went well with that. The Jedi Knights will rise up and take the championship this year!!! HUZZAH!!

After that, we had a cocktail/engagement party for my mom and Bob. It was nice. Met a lot of his peeps, good times. Mom looked great. Had this white dress, curled hair, people thought she was in her thirties. Her uncle (my grandfather's brother) said Bob's too old for her. My grand dad asked him how old he thought my mom was, and he thought for sure she was 35. My brother's about 31, so I can only guess he thinks my brother is barely out of high school! Either that, or my mom adopted. hmmmm......that would explain some things.

No comments: