Monday, August 01, 2005

This too, shall pass.

Hopefully sooner than later. It all started last Wednesday when my car stalled on one of the busier highways during rush hour. That was fun. Watching 20 cars and a couple semis either slam on their brakes or swerve at the last second. So I finally got it started again, and trundled it down to my uncle's shop (where it still resides). And not 20 minutes after I get home I get another surprise. Now this is very embaressing and quite awkward in nature, so if you have a light stomach, don't read until there's a break in the paragraph....still there?....ok. So I've had this rash around my lower abdomen, upper legs, yada yada yada, for the last few weeks. I thought it might be jock itch, as I've never had it before. Well, as some of the rash went away, I saw little brown spots in place of the red ones. I figured it was just dried skin, like a scab or something. That was until I saw one of them move!! I freaked. Crabs came to mind immediately. So I went to the pharmacy, got some lice shampoo and proceeded to cover my entire hairy ass body in this goo. At least they made it smell like watermelon. So I took the next day off, saw the doctor, and it seems you can't have crabs /all/ over your body. I had body lice. Yum. You can get it from staying in hotels or beds or touching clothing that has them on it. So be wary of strange bedrooms. ;)

Anyway, for those of you who skipped to this point, wussies. But you're probably not scarred for the rest of your life either, so good call. And so I go car shopping tomorrow, along with mowing the lawn! WOO!! I love it. Drrrroooooollll........

No comments: