Wednesday, September 15, 2004

If I could get through one week at work without having something come back to bite me in the ass, I just might be able to sleep easier at night. Today it was a customer who had made a large deposit we put a hold on. (Banks are legally allowed to put holds on funds from checks if we think the check may be bad) Well, I put the hold on, but didn't send them the letter that states we did it. So of course we got a call today and everyone went crazy that I hadn't sent the letter. It's probably the first time I've done that, but it just makes life that much less fun there. Going to Waldenbooks (which is like a mental ward in itself) is almost like a getaway compared to the stress of waiting for the next error in judgement to come back at me. I figure it'll come down to me not quitting, or getting fired, but ending up on the witness stand because I unkowingly helped someone defraud the bank or another person. Ah, life is just.......yummy. But besides that, things are well. :)

No comments: