Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Well well well. Looks like picking up a few extra hours at Waldenbooks has turned into about 3 nights a week and less time to do anything around the house. Of course, this didn't stop me from going to Wal-Mart to pick up my copy of the Star Wars Trilogy! MWHAHAHAH!!! $40 no less! What a bargain! I don't care what people say about them being the evil empire and what not. They price according to my liking. :p I couldn't find it anywhere else for less then $60. So I will be watching that with what time I do have to myself. Though I should get some painting done sooner or later. Tough part is, I work tomorrow night too, then it's off to Reading, PA with a buddy of mine to see Jamie McMurray (Nascar driver) then Friday, well, it's Friday. And Saturday I'm off to see the races. (well, the race is actually on Sunday, but you usually make a whole weekend of it.) Ah, the busy life I lead. :p

No comments: