Thursday, October 28, 2004

LOL!! Well, if that doesn't beat all. And here I thought I could shake the curse of not saying anything about a girl I was dating without her immediatly dumping me! Yup! That's right! Not an hour after I posted that last bit, did she not get online and say she didn't think things would work out between us. Somethng about how I work jobs and she has a career and blah blah blah. I'm disappointed, yes. But I can't be mad at her. She is really cool, and we may end up being friends, but this is why I don't get attached anymore. She was wondering why I didn't put any moves on her in the first date. THIS IS THE REASON WHY!!! Because you get this idea that something's there, and as soon as you feel complacent, bam! There it goes. Bye bye, ciao ciao. So long. Oh well. Gives me more time to paint I guess.

No comments: