Saturday, October 02, 2004

Hey!! How are ya?!! Doing good I hope. I myself have been a busy little bee. A busy little bee indeed. Sunday was awesome. The Nascar race was loud and fast as expected. The ride home was ironicly quiet and sloooooow. Way too much traffic. But the race itself was just crazy. Tuesday we had the storm of the year and I had to stay at my aunt's house because all the roads to my house were flooded. And ugh, this basement stunk for a few days. It's ok now, since we took the whole door off in anticipation of a replacement. :) And speaking of replacements, I moved into my sister's old room. Yay!! More space. Nice, hardwood flooring instead of the paper-thin rug. But I think I might buy an area rug, because sound just travels waaaay too easily in there. I need my privacy damnit!! So I've been spending what free time I've had up there, moving junk around and doing laundry (which needed to be done baaaadly) It was funny though. Some of my sister's pictures are still up on the wall. There is one set she has of all the Delaware cousins at a party a couple years ago. And right underneath of that is a pic of all the cousins from Kentucky. I'm wearing the same shirt in BOTH pictures!!! It's like I'm a hermit or something! I think I'm going to burn that shirt, just to make sure it doesn't end up in any more pictures. And now I must go.....do....something.

No comments: