Monday, May 10, 2004

Ah, life. It's a fickle thing. Things have been good. Played pretty well on the course yesterday, though I managed to sprain my ankle on the 17th fairway. And it sucked, because I had a 60 pound bag on my back!! Luckily today it's better. I can't afford any more bad ankle injuries. They'll need to amputate on the next one! Going to see the Blue Rocks tomorrow night. They're the local baseball team by the way. Single-A affiliate for the Kansas City Royals. It's a good family event sort of thing, so a bunch of the peeps from work and I are going to go. Should be fun. And finally, in the "work is futile" department, I was working on another t-shirt design Saturday night and had it working great. It was about two thirds of the way done and I decided to take a break and come back to it. Well, when I came back and went to save it THE FUCKING PROGRAM CRASHED!!! GAH!!!! And I told them I would have it done by Tuesday!! So I am now going to spend the rest of the night trying to get this damn thing done. Wish me luck......ugh

No comments: