Saturday, May 22, 2004

Went out on another date last night. We saw Shrek 2. Really great movie, though I think I'm going to see it again some time, because we were about 2 rows back, so we were WAY too close, and it was like social hour. There were all these kids and teenagers, and no one wants to shut the f up. That's why I hate going to opening weekend movies. Unless it's during the day. Usually you don't get as many kids. Adults at least know when to shut up. (mostly :p )

After that, it's basically survival mode at the job. Ran into some troubl yesterday when I took some money from the vault to make change for a customer and couldn't remember that I took a tray of quarters (which equals $100) or a wrap of $1 bills (which also equals $100) and we were trying to figure this all out after we closed. Took us till 7 o clock, but it got fixed, thank god. Of course this also meant I was scrambling to get to the date. ah. the spice of life. :)

No comments: