Wednesday, May 19, 2004

I think I've finally figured out my little "bug" problem. I've had this damn website insinuate itself as my home page a week or so ago, and after many updates to my spyware detectors, I think I've managed to at least quarentine the problem if not destroy it. Huzzah!! Now if only my job were going so well. Seems I may have to look for a new one soon. See, when you work for a bank, you only get so many mistakes in a year. And you're only allowed so much money to be off in a year. And I have somehow managed to hit my limits on both in only 5 months. :\ So if I make one or two more mistakes within the calendar year, they have to fire me. No matter how much they like me. So I'm a little ticked at myself for that. Someday I'll find a job I like and can keep I guess. Just not today. :p Though being sick hasn't helped other. Just a nasal thing, but I think that's the reason I missed $20 today and had to take the hit. I hate the mornings. :\

No comments: