Sunday, July 18, 2004

Had a pretty good weekend.  Though my grandmother ended up in the hospital again.  Of course, when you're 83, things like that have to be expected.  Nothing serious, just some vertigo that they're trying to get figured out.  As for the beach, things were good.  But I have to say, that when you're surrounded by beautiful girl after beautiful girl, it all seems to just run into each other in the end.  I mean, I am by no means belittling what these girls do to keep themselves in shape.  They look wonderful, but is it bad of me to not seem interested in staring at every one of them?  I like to zero in on a few that strike my fancy and completely stalk them.  lol.  No, I just like to look right now.  I have to work at making more money so I can afford one first.  Can't take a girl out on one date and blow your entire two weeks worth of money that you've alloted yourself after bills.  And no girl wants to go out on one date every 2 weeks and then do nothing else after that.  Some day maybe, but right now I think I have to focus on my career.  Or I'll never be able to get out of this dangerous circle.

No comments: