Sunday, February 01, 2004

Happy Birthday to Me. :)

Had a good time today. Though I completely broke down on the diet. I should be able to get back on track this week. So far it's been about 10 pounds. Down to 210. I've got at least 20 more to go. Saw the Super Bowl. A lot better game then I thought it would be. And hanging out at the club was better then I thought it would be. And Nat sent me a birthday e-gram. :) That was nice. I was wondering if I would get something or not. I am pleased.

Oh, and if you want to play a game that will scare the ever loving crap out of you, Silent HIll is the stuff. It's like a Resident Evil type of game with undead thingies running around everywhere. But these undead thingies are just down right disgusting. Mismatched boday parts, scabby skin, burnt flesh, yuk. To give you an idea. One of the thingies is a hodge podge of two lower bodies. One set of legs to walk on, and another set of legs attached upside down that acts as a torso. Freaking weird! Add that too the fact that you're either in dark corridors with just a flashlight, or out on city streets where the fog only lets you see a few feet in front of you with creepy sounds coming out of the mist, and you get an idea of what it's like. Don't ever play it in the dark!!!

That's it. I'm done!

No comments: