Saturday, February 21, 2004

Well. It was some crazy shit last night. :) Cet had her 22nd birthday party and things were going, ok. Some people were getting weird and what not, but nothing unusual for this crowd. That didn't last long however, as some of the undesirable element showed up, looking for a fight. I was upstairs, petting the cat, about to just pass out. I hadn't had a drink all night, and actually had coffee instead of beer. :p But I heard some commotion downstairs and was hoping someone had just fallen down. But after a good ten seconds or so I decided the party was over. As I got downstairs I saw people being seperated and what not, and did my best to get people to understand that they needed to leave. Of course, no one listened to me. :p That was to be expected though. So we finally got the people we didn't know moved outside and when I came back in, I was told I should call the cops. Of course, the second they got wind of that outside, they took off. And within 10 minutes, 3 cops showed up. LOL! That's when you know you live in the right neighborhood. :p I think I handled things pretty well. Didn't lose my temper. Didn't make an ass out of myself. Of course, I was still made fun of because I didn't call the police FAST enough. Well, I figure if that's the worst thing I get remembered for, I think I can live with it. :)

No comments: