Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Well well well. Seems like there's a little angst brewing at the bank. :P Seems Tani (another teller who will soon be the head teller it seems) didn't show up for work today. (Sick son.) Though the same exact thing happened after the last holiday (so she basically got a 4 day weekend instead of the three day one we all got). now I don't personally care about this, but it seems the other ladies were a bit put out by this. Especially since her son had some really weird sickness. (He had a cough that made him throw up. Hey, I couldn't make it up if I tried.) So there was a lot of mumbling and grumbling amongst the assembled crowd, and they were all really happy that I stayed all day (was supposed to have a half day today.) Plus I'm coming in tomorrow to help out, and all of next week. They don't even care if I work overtime which is saying something huge!! So I've got all sorts of brownie points to be cashed in over a period of time, because you know I'm going to say something stupid sooner or later. :p

No comments: