Tuesday, March 02, 2004

And so I went and played golf with the guys yesterday (Sunday). And what did I get for my troubles? Two bleeding achilles tendons and some bad golfing. :p Oh well, the food afterward was good. Today I started my classes in lending and risk analysis, and I can honestly say even /I/ am intimidated by the sheer SIZE of some of these words. I have to read passages two or three times just to get the idea of what they're trying to say into my head. Though after 2 hours or so of staring at the screen (it's a CD-Rom course) my brain adjusted to the jargon, and it was easier to pick up. And in a final note of humiliation, I had some fat, ugly, 50 year old lookin' woman proposition me as I left the building. I was just making idle conversation with her and her friend when she said she wouldn't mind if I had bumped into her, and that I could do whatever I wanted. She would pay me. She said it kind of jokingly, but I started to shiver in revulsion. Apparantly a hole and heart beat aren't enough for me yet. :P

No comments: