Thursday, March 25, 2004

One out of two ain't bad. :)

Went to see the pierced girl today. Talked for a bit, made a ham-handed attempt to ask her out and found out she has a boyfriend. A 17-year-old boyfriend no less!! So that prompted the obligatory question of her age. 20. Whew!! Ok. I wasn't robbing the cradle. (too much. :p ) So I moved on to my bank card diva. We emailed little notes back and forth most of the day, and I eventually made it around to saying it was too bad she couldn't come out with us on Friday. Maybe she was available tonight? I thin she went to lunch right around then, because it took about a half an hour to get back to me. And the entire time I'm thinking to myself "I went too far. I've gone too quickly with all this." My fears were assuaged however when she emailed me back saying she would love to, but again, had plans this evening. But she definitely wanted to meet up after I get back from Myrtle. Rah! And she said something about me not even knowing if she was fat and ugly. I said every girl I know says she's fat and ugly, so I don't put much stock in that. She came back and said, "Well, I'd be stupid to say that of myself. I'm a very small, young woman." So she may be a pygmy, but she's probably a cute little midget. :p

No comments: