Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Looks like business has picked up today. Where there were no women in my life outside of, well, nowhere. I now have two rather interesting prospects. One is the Bank Card diva from the parent company of my bank. Really sweet voice, hopefully as hot as she sounds. :p Some of us are going to meet up after work on Friday for some dinner, and I asked her along. She said she couldn't this time, but was definitely interested in doing something as long as I gave her more warning. :p The other is the pierced girl from down the strip mall. She's a bit taller then me, thin, but in a sexy, statuesque sort of way, and has RED hair!! She's about perfect. Though if anything serious started, I'd hope she wouldn't want me to get pierced. I'm a pansy about that kind of thing. I'm taking donuts to her job under the pretense of trying to get her boss to maybe open some accounts, but it'll give me a good chance to ask her out. The only drawback of this is that I have a limited amount of time to ask her out, what with going on vacation next week. Oh well, such is life. I'll take what I can get. :P

No comments: