Thursday, March 18, 2004

God damn my finger!! I just lanced the damn thing in two spots. Let's hope this remedies my little "bloated finger" problem. On a brighter note, seems the ladies are coming to me these days! lol. I have two online girlfriends. One's a buddy more like a gf, the other calls me sweetie now! LOL! And I hear the girls up at the Home office are all hot. Hopefully she's not the lone heiffer. And you know my standards aren't all the high, so she'd have to be pretty ugly to qualify for that status. :p And yet /another/ girl (rather militant on the feminist thing, but that's kind of cool too) might be seeing me later tongiht or tomorrow for some coffee and some convo. We'll see how that pans out. Must be diligent with the artwork also. Always helps to be productive on all fronts.

No comments: