Saturday, March 06, 2004

I feel good. Went out with Emil and his gang last night. Was the D.D. becuase i can't drink, what with the cholesterol medication and what not, but had a good time nonetheless. Really felt like part of the group, mingled with the guys, actually talked to a couple of girls. Good times. The only thing I wish I could have worked my way through was my rampant paranoia of my own self confidence. I'm so worried about how I will come off in public, that I'm always self-assessing my actions. Did I say the right thing? Did I stare at them, or just make eye contact? Why do I have 13 fucking zits on my face right now? The zit thing was the worst part. Kept me from really trying to talk to girls. working out is good, but I really need to take a shower right after it. Not an hour or two later, because this zit thing just isn't helping my social agenda. :p But, like I said, I had a good time.

No comments: