Monday, March 15, 2004

Filed my taxes tonight! Whoopie! I think it's the first time I filed before April in my life! But I can get my returns before I get to Myrtle, so an extra $400 will go well toward my play time. :) And anything I don't spend will go nicely toward my bills. MWHAHAH!! And I have an email girlfriend at the corporate offices. She takes care of bank card services and we flirt like no one's business!! Of course that's about all I do. Flirting's fun though. I can wait for actually dating full time. And I'm going to do a t-shirt design for the Delaware Humane Society. It'll be a small payday, but I can advertise at the event, and people with pets are notorious for wanting pictures, paintings, drawings, whatever for their beloved animals. They get a little goofy, but they pay well.

No comments: