Friday, January 16, 2004

Dude!! I just bought a Dell!! Yes. I decided it was high time I upgrade my computer, (and by default upgrade my mother's PC which is about as much of a dinosaur as you can find these days, what with it's 75mhz processor and large 650MB hard drive, along with a whopping 14.4 modem. yummy. :p ) I just figured I couldn't pay for it outright, but I sure as hell can FINANCE it!! MWHAHAHA!! Though the credit report asked some personal questions to verify my identity that I almost didn't remember. :p So that would have been funny. To be denied credit because of my selective memory.

Besides that, it seems like another Friday night at home. Have to watch Dr. Strangelove before it's due tomorrow, so I guess it's good that no one calls me. I was checking my cell today to see how far back I could trace my incoming calls. The phone only holds the last 10 calls you've recieved, and I can trace one back to November 29th. Sometimes I wonder if it's worth having the damn thing, but that'll be the day I need it I guess. :) Such is life in the big world.

And for the love of Pete, could I ever find a woman?!!! Just someone who likes a nice dinner, maybe a play or musical. Some fucking culture!!! <----and that should be an oxymoron. Like Military intelligence, or Jumbo Shrimp. :p

No comments: