Tuesday, January 27, 2004

We had a customer at the bank today who is from Poland. He had his passport on him and it was completely in Polish. And the first thing that came to my mind was 'I bet Nat would know what this all says.' I was hoping I could remember where she lived. I like striking up conversations with people from other ocuntries that I've either been too or Nat's been to. Helps break the ice and what not. But I find that at least once a day, something reminds me of her. And it's all silly, little stuff. Something as simple as watching a movie that has actors with British accents. Or reading about places I've been with her. Random stuff like that. Now I'm not depressed about that or anything, in fact it's kind of nice to reminisce a little bit. It just seems funny how little things in life can remind you of something completely different. :)

No comments: