Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Still fairly sick, though not as congested as yesterday thank god. And I'm hungry. For what, I don't know, but I'm hungry!! Oh well. And you know you're out of it when a girl is giving you looks while she's ringing you up and you're wondering if you're giving her the look of a suave, sexy guy, or the piercing stare of a raving psychopath. In the end, I figured I was sick and it didn't matter either way, but you still have to wonder. :p

And I'm thinking about maybe taking a trip back to Europe at some point in the next year or two. I'm not much for whirlwind tours, so I may keep it to one or maybe two countries. I haven't been to Germany yet, so that might be cool. There's so much to see. I'll have to plan well, unless I take 2 full weeks of vacation. Though these days, I don't know too many companies that allow you to take that much time off. Then again, I'm a nobody, so they might not care as much. :p

No comments: