Thursday, January 01, 2004

So here we are. The final parties for the season are through. No real excuses now to eat stuff that's bad for me (except the occasional chocolate fix of course. :p ) And I /need/ to do something!! So my new year's resolution is to drop 100 points off of my cholesterol count. Right now I'm at 350, and at 3 times the risk for a heart attack then most people are. I figure if I can get it down to 250 (which still isn't ideal, but it would be an improvement along with being the lowest score i've ever had) it would also mean that I've lost the weight I want to lose, and hopefully feel better about myself then I do at the moment. Now I'm not saying I hate myself or anything, but I don't have the confidence to ask girls out or just be myself in public with the way I look and feel right now. So that's my goal. Whether I want it to be or not, that's pretty much my #1 priority in life right now.

No comments: