Sunday, January 18, 2004

Yup. The Eagles lost. And this time it was for the right reasons (if you can justify it that way.) Damn receivers are crap. We didn't deserve to win. But my graham cracker pudding cake was a success!! Gotta take the good with the bad I guess. :) I love stuff that takes less then a half an hour to make and has everyone saying "YUM!!" Oh, and older chicks can be very hot. My aunt brought over a friend of hers that I know from when I was doing the art full time to see the game, and I couldn't take my eyes off her. She's about 46 or so, but has a great butt and is a lot more intelligent then she sounds. (She has one of those nasal sort of voices). And apparantly I had a crush on her when I was 6, but I don't remember that. (She's the one who told me I did!) So I figure I might as well pick up where I left off with her. :p

No comments: