Monday, January 26, 2004

Got my Xbox back from the repair center. Of course they either gave me a completely new one free of charge, or they wiped the memory on it, so all of my saved game files are gone! GAH!! It's no fun playing the same game 3 times over. :\ So I'll take some time off from the Xbox to do other things. I have some art I could do. Though artwork nowadays seems like too much work. I don't enjoy doing it like I used to. The inspiration is always there. Ideas abound, but I am forever disgruntled with my own personal ability to actually bring to life the visions I see in my head. People say I do good work, but I look at it and only see the flaws. What I can do to make a piece better, yada yada. I guess I just need a muse. Something to inspire me. :) Know of any? :p

No comments: